WHAT WE DO
· Apple Valley will help you select one of our menus and will be happy to discuss any customizing you might like.
· All pricing includes biodegradable/compostable paper plates, napkins, condiments and bio-wooden utensils.
· China plates and flatware are available upon request for an additional $3.00 per person
· The buffet will be open and serving for 1-1/2 hours.
· We are a licensed restaurant and catering company and will be responsible for complying with any county health department rules and regulations.
WHAT THE SERVICE TEAM DOES: All service is provided and billed separately with Haute Events.
· We will bring all tables for the buffet, tents for covering the food (if necessary), service ware, trash and recycling bins
· We will maintain the buffet and insure that it always looks nice and has plenty of food. Our goal is to never have the last person through the line see only one small portion of each item to choose from. The additional food to keep the buffet looking full is our responsibility and returns with us to the restaurant at the end of your event; there is never any “leftover or wasted” food. We do not package and leave any food behind.
· After the meal, we will remove all food, tables and clean up all trash and recyclables.
· Our staff will clean up and remove all equipment and leave after the food service is done.
· A service fee will be charged based on total food and beverage based on the level of service that you choose.
· We do offer additional servers that can stay to the end of an event when requested or required by the venue, charges for additional service are $25.00 per hour per server. Minimum 2 servers, minimum 2 hours.
· When a venue requires a Lead or Manager be present the billing is $60 per hour
WHAT YOU DO
· You will pick the menu and reserve the event date by signing a contract and providing a deposit of 25% of the expected total.
· You will let us know at least 14 days prior to the event the final count of all guests.
· You will be responsible for payment for the number of guests on contract even if less are present. Should more people than agreed to in the contract arrive then we will do our best to serve them and you will agree to pay for the total number of guests served.
· You will be responsible for tables and chairs for your guests. (we will provide tables for buffet only)
· In case of inclement weather, you will provide suitable shelter for the event as all catering agreements are considered “rain or shine” affairs.
· You will choose the location for the event and are responsible for all fees and permits required for the location.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
· What is your cancellation policy?
o Any cancellations prior to 30 days will receive their full deposit back.
o Any cancellations within 30 days of event will forfeit deposit.
· Will the smoker be onsite?
o No, we smoke all of our meat for 8-12 hours and is smoked at our restaurant in Parkdale early in the morning the day of the event.
· What does the buffet look like?
o We have a classy backyard BBQ feel, with silver chafing dishes for all hot items, bowls and baskets for all cold items. You can choose between burgundy tablecloths (BBQ sauce friendly color) or classic red and white checkered cloths. We use black for accent on buffets. We use biodegradable and compostable woodenware wrapped in a black napkin and tied with twine. See pictures of some of our recent events in our photo section.
· Do we have Gluten Free options?
o Yes, all of our meats are gluten free, side dishes marked with a * are also gluten free
· Do we have vegetarian options?
o Yes, our house made veggie burger can be substituted for individuals on any buffet. We ask that you provide us with a list of names of the individuals receiving them so that no one that has ordered a vegetarian meal misses out. Veggie entrées are not added to the buffet when ordered only for a few people, they will be served from the ‘service are’ we set-up.
· Do we have vegan options?
o We do not have any vegan entrée’s available, only our green salad is vegan.
· What size groups do you cater to?
o We can cater for groups between 50 people and 700 people year round.
o We only cater to groups smaller than 50 people from mid-November through May.
o June through November we do offer pick-up options for smaller groups with rental options for the service ware like chafing dishes, bowls and utensils.
· Do you travel outside of Hood River area?
o Yes, we charge an additional $250.00 traveling fee to go outside of Hood River County.